Most of the websites have site specific search (eg: arstechnica.com). We can use the keyword option in Firefox for quickly searching such websites.
1. Visit the website we need to search using Firefox.( For example arstechnica.com or any site having search option )
2. Right click within the search box.
3. Select “Add a Keyword for this Search” option in right click menu.
4. Give your search a Name and Keyword. ( For example for arstechnica.com search I gave “ars” as keyword ).
5. Now to search the site, open a new tab and type your search Keyword followed by search string ( let’s try searching Linux here ) in location bar( Ctrl + L) . (example: “ars linux”).
Type the rest of your post here.