Setting Celcom 3G broadband in Windows?
1. Refer to the manual on how to install the software and the driver.
2. On your desktop, there will be a Mobile Connect icon. Double click it to open Mobile Connect application.
3. If it requires PIN, enter 1234 (this is the default PIN unless you have changed the PIN). If not, just go to step no 4.
4. Go to Settings, and select Manual and select Celcom.
5. Then go to Settings again, select Choose Connection Type and choose 3G only. This is to ensure that the device will only connect to 3G network.
6. Go to Settings one more time and choose Network Connection Settings.
- i. Click New and enter the profile name. Eg: Celcom 3G.
- ii. Authetication - number: *99#; Username: net
; Password: net
- iii. DNS Settings choose Dynamic.
- iv. APN and Additional Settings: Static; APN: celcom3g
- v. IP Settings: Dynamic
- vi. Authetication Protocol: CHAP
- vii. WINS Settings: Dynamic
If you don’t mind, can you do speed test and give me your highest connection speed? I just want to know how fast this Celcom broadband can go. But make sure to include in your comment whether you are using 384kbps or 3.6Mbps. Thanks.