Header Ads

exeLibrary : Get to know your Windows here.


Okay, it's the time to share something with my Windows friends. I always said that to know the OS your have to know the files backing-up the system.

So here you are, a website to get you going. It is called http://exelib.com.

You can check and get to know the services running in the background on your Windows PC.

The most intrigue function is the hijack-this log analyzer. You can get more information if you post your log over there.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks...

    I have always wondered what each exe did and which ones I can kill safely.

    Now it is child's play... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heheh... nice huh? Glad you find it useful.

    Anyway, I notice this is your first post. thank you and visit me regularly for new internet apps.

    ReplyDelete

Terima kasih.