Header Ads

Watch movies online!

I want to share something with all of you out there. It is quite a while since i bought myself a movie's VCD or DVD.

I don't even have Astro (Malaysia Satellite TV) at my home. To be frank, I don't even have a DVD player and my VCD player had been broke since last year. So, how do I entertained myself? (I love watching movies, I don't mind paying for good ones!)

With exception of downloading a movie torrent or downloading from rapidshare, there is one more way to watch movies online without paying a sen!

The need to watch!

I got myself an S-Video cable and an audio cable which could fit easily into my 29 inch TV box from my Presario V3000. (Urgh, I decided to let my presario runs Linux Mint - again - right now, since they fix that overheat hard disk problem last week). I also got myself a nice 10 feet RJ45 network cable. I used an AP before and recently decided i'm better off with it! It just i'm having some unstable frequency problem with my WIFI AP. I also subscribed to a unlimited Streamyx broadband line.

So I set up all the cable and got my broadband online. Boot up my lappy and point my firefox to a particular site that will get things going. After choosing some good rating and reliable quality movie, I'm all set! I'm watching Kungfu Panda on my TV box online. Full screen, good picture, good sound with almost no congestion and buffering. (almost!)

Huh, are you still reading this? So you really want to know what am i talking about? Alright, I will not disappointed you.

Just point your browser to watch-movies.net and you will see for yourself.

Uh... i know what you're thinking. Is this legal? Well I leave it to you and to the site disclaimer to decide.

Disclaimer:

Watch-Movies.net is absolutly legal and contain only links to other sites on the Internet : ( rapidshare.com, megaupload.com, megashare(s), mega, dailymotion.com, myspace.com, ouou.com, stage6.com, tudou.com, veoh.com, youku.com, youtube.com and others.. ) We do not host or upload any video, films, media files ( avi, mov, flv, mpg, mpeg, divx, dvd rip, mp3, mp4, torrent, ipod, psp ), watch-movies.net is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of other linked sites. If you have any legal issues please contact appropriate media file owners / hosters.


Anyway, have fun! Remember, you need a decent broadband to watch without problems. Good luck!

p/s: There are more sites like this but that is in another post!

Newly added : Watch The Incredible Hulk and Kungfu Panda there.

Edited : If you want to read how to connect your computer to your TV, check it here.

Loading image

Click anywhere to cancel

Image unavailable

6 comments:

  1. bijok2..ehehe... :)
    byk buleh jimat nie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ada lagi ke website muvie-movie yg lain?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kawe biasanya torent je.. sebab kalau online streaming ni, gambar dia tersekat-sekat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go to:
    http://www.vidbird.com
    you will find many newly released movies completely free and streaming. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kawe biaso d/load di http://downloadfreemoviez.info
    untuk d/load movie dvd rip

    ReplyDelete
  6. here's another http://vidbird.blogspot.com where I found all working movies links.Watch latest hollywood movies free.

    ReplyDelete

Terima kasih.